Friday, December 19, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Over the years I have enjoyed doing a lot of different stitching. I thought I would share some different pieces I have done recently.

5" x 7"

The top part of the piece above is crossed stitched and the bottom part is a small band sampler that has pulled threads and various stitches.


4" x 14"
Every year Prairie Schooler publishes a new Santa. I have been able to collect all of them and enjoy stitching them and putting different ones together.


7" x 7"

3 comments:

Fannie said...

All outstanding needlework, Jacq! Wonderful, wonderful. Thanks for sharing with all of us. You're helping to put the spirit of Christmas in my holiday season. Merry Christmas!

You are loved.

Patty said...

Several years ago, I put some Santa blocks together in a quilt top for one woman. She and her best friend would each get one every year and stitch them. Then her friend got cancer. Not a good outcome. So the one woman has the blocks from her friend. It was sad and wonderful at the same time. All the blocks together made a beautiful wall hanging.

Barbara said...

wonderful needlework...wish you merry chrismas and a happy, happy New Year ...
Barbara