Saturday, August 23, 2008

Trying To Get A Few Things Done!

I haven't been creating much lately as the rest of my life seems to have gotten in the way. I did put together this quilt top this past week, using several purple fat quarters from my stash. I am not a purple person so working on it was not one of my favorite things to do. I shall give it to our church for the bazaar this fall. I know there are people that love purple.
This past Monday my husband Don had his right knee replaced. He could hardly walk and finally decided it was time. He came home from the hospital on Thursday and is doing great. He will be walking with a walker for a week and then should be able to get by with a cane for a while. He is looking forward to getting back on the golf course

5 comments:

Fannie said...

I love purple! Great quilt. Nice donation.

Best wishes to hubby. Take care, Jacq!

Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

Genie said...

Lovely Quilt jacq
Glad your hubby is on the mend.
Cheers jean

Genie said...

Lovely Quilt jacq
Glad your hubby is on the mend.
Cheers jean

morningDove said...

Hope hubby is up and on that golf course in no time. Your quilt is a great gift to your church charity. life can get in the way of enjoying our art, can't it. lol

Heather Pregger said...

I'm glad you found the time to make the quilt -- it's wonderful!