Saturday, March 29, 2008

Fabric Paper

My supply of fabric paper was getting low, so I decided it was time to make some more. Yesterday I made eight different color ways. I have the base colors done and now I am in the process of adding more detail. I will be ready to cut all these apart and use them in my art work. The pieces are about 15" square. While at Costco last week I came across a package of tissue paper that had 20 colors, there was a total of 220 sheets in the package. It was around $7.

4 comments:

Fannie said...

Yummy fabric paper. Do you have projects in mind?

Ankes Garten said...

This paper ist so wunderful!
Viele liebe Grüße
Anke

morningDove said...

this is definitely wonderful paper base. What will you add to it? I wonder if on Sue's mixed media class we could use this kind of paper to journal on? have you tried writing on it? I've heard the best writer is Sharpie Poster pens. I've looked everywhere around my home area for them. Guess I will have to order online.

gunnelsvensson said...

Wow, I like your fabric-paper! It´s so fun, isn´t it?